Thursday, October 16, 2008

Money saving tips

ARTICLE 1


Hybrid cars vs. fuel efficent cars


This article relates to me because when I graduate I want to get a really fuel efficent car so I can save some money. From this article I learned that hybrid cars get better gas milage but are higher priced and have higher maintence fees. I also learned that fuel efficent cars, like the Toyota Yaris, that aren't hybrids can be better in the long run.



ARTICLE

Bedfan

This article relates to me because in the summer I usually turn on my fan or turn up the AC to keep cool. I learned from this article that in these tough economic times there is a really unique and intresting way to save money on your eletricity costs. I would love to see how well these things work. That is my feel on the befan.

1 comment:

Mrs. Domenico said...

Joey - I'm glad you picked an article relevant to what you are interested in. You might be right about hybrid cars. Maybe in a couple years, they will less expensive to buy.

Go Buckeyes

My photo
Go OHIO STATE BEAT PURDUE

Followers