Thursday, October 9, 2008

Gas For My Hybrid

Gas for a week

350/48 x 3.25= $23.70 for a week (wow that is cheap)



Gas for a month

350/48 x 3.25 x 4 weeks= $94.79



Gas for a year

350/48 x 3.25 x 52 weeks= $1232.29



Gas for 100 years

$1232.40 x 100 years=$123,229.17

I think it was a great idea for me to get a really fuel efficent so I could save a lot of money on gas every time I would fill up. If everyone got a hybrid car we could cut down on pollution and the amount of money we spent on gas.

2 comments:

Mrs. Domenico said...

Great post Joey! Thanks for adding in the 100 years of gas too... And I am right behind your line of thinking with hybrid cars! Keep it up :)

Nick said...

JOey u have a gret fuel eficient car that is very cheap for gas.

Go Buckeyes

My photo
Go OHIO STATE BEAT PURDUE

Followers